Ok, we accept it! We love doing our own juice (instead of buying it made) but it can be tiresome and time consuming. And, well you know, sometimes we just need to do a little cheat to do it quick (and keep it healthy). So here it is! Our quick cheat recipe, we get it done in about 15 minutes with practice.
INGREDIENTS: Yield 2 servings
- 2 cups of apple juice (if you have time juice it, if not get an organic apple juice, check the ingredients make sure it only says apple juice, free of sugar and preservatives)
- 1/2 cup of lemon or lime juice (squeeze it, is good for your hands, if not use a squeezer! ;)
- 6 branches of organic celery
- 1 big organic cucumber (if you can't find organic make sure you peel it!)
- 1 hand full of kale (if you can get it from the farmer's market)
- 1 hand full of organic spinach
- Optional add ginger to taste!
STEP 1: squeeze the lemons
STEP 2: Juice the celery and cucumber
STEP 3: Put on the blender the kale, spinach and the apple juice, and mix till it looks like juice (add water if necessary)
STEP 4: Mix all ingredients together and listo!
Disfrutalo & tell us how it goes! Salud!