Yield: 4 Servings
THE QUINOA PILAF
- 1 cup of Quinoa (wash very nicely)
- 2 cups of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 4 poblano chiles
- 8 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup of Zucchini (small dice)
- 1 cup of carrot (small dice)
- 1 small stalk of Celery (cut into fine pieces out of angle like a V)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic (chop)
STEPS TO FOLLOW:
STEP 1: Heat the oven 350º F.
STEP 2: In a medium sauce pan boil the water and pour the Quinoa and salt. Cook in medium high heat until the quinoa has absorbed almost all of the water, then turn down to low and put a lit on it.
STEP 3: In a half cheat trade with parchment paper, place the poblano chiles and grease then with the Olive Oil. Cook it in the Oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
STEP 4: In a saute-pan heat 2 tablespoon of Olive Oil, in medium heat, then cook the garlic until golden about 1 minute, then sauté the zucchini and the carrots until slightly tender.
STEP 5: Pour the Quinoa in the sauté pan and gently mix all together. Turn the heat to medium low, then add the celery and cook for 2 more minutes.
STEP 6: Fill the chiles with the quinoa pilaf and tadaaa! you are almost done.
THE CARROT SAUCE:
- 3 medium carrots (Wash and peel)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry Basil
- A pinch of stevia, or any sweetener that you prefer
- 1 teaspoon of Kuzu and make a slurry, (dissolved in 1/2 of cup of water)
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoke parpika
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
THE ONLY STEP: In a juicer make carrot juice. in a small sauté pan bring carrot juice to a boil add the herbs, smoke paprika and salt, then pour slurry very slowly mixing it at the same time until thicken and done.
THE CHEESY CREAM:
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh scallions
- 2 tablespoon of milk
- pinch of salt
THE ONLY STEP: Mix it all together and done.
Ufff! ok now you can call it off and ask someone else to clean the dishes!!! hahaha! Enjoy!