Oh my goodness! This is such a delicious and easy-to-do pasta, and it leaves you begging for more, so yeah! make sure you make enough!
Yield for 2 people
Prepartion Time: 35 minutes
INGREDIENTS (part 1):
- 2 quarts of water
- 1 pacage of soba noodles 9.5 oz
- enought salt so the water taste like the ocean or like tear.
STEP 1: In a large sauce pan boil the water whit the salt.
STEP 2: Add noodles and cook until they get soft, about 10 minutes,
STEP 3: Drain and set aside.
INGREDIENTS (part 2):
- 1/4 cup of snow pea (chopped)
- 1 cup of red bell pepper (cut to medium size)
- 1/4 cup of scallions (cut thin slice)
- 1 1/2 cup of baby Portabella Mushrooms (cut to medium dice)
- 1 tablespoon of grind ginger
- pinch of hing or asafetida (what is that? click here to learn)
- 2 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon of roasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup of tamari
NOTE: You can find hing/asafetida in your local Indian store, if you can't find it you may substitute with garlic and onion.
STEP 1: In a large non-stick sauté pan, heat the sesame oil and cook lightly the ginger until golden brown. Add the scallions, hing/asafetida, mushroom, red bell pepper and snow peas. Stir occasionally!
STEP 2: Then add tamari, the soba noodles and roasted sesame oil. Mix well & voila!
You did it! Now share it with your friends and let me know how it was!
PS Did you love it? Please share it by clicking the button below!