CAUTION: This one is sooo good, you might throw all the finesse out the window!
For us it got quite dirty delicious; we even felt self-indulge and we had to share it with our dear readers. Hope you enjoy this one and many more!
THE 3 TACO FILLINGS!
#1: The Almond Cream
- 2 cups of almonds (blanched and peeled)
- 1/3 of a cup of veganase
- 3 tablespoon of honey mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 small shallop
- 1/4 teaspoon of dryDill Weed
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
INSTRUCTION: Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and mix for 10 minutes until creamy.
#2: The Bean Filling
- 1 cup of soaked black beans
- 1 green bell pepper (small dices)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dry oregano
- 1 cup of shop parsley
- 1 1/3 cup of boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
INSTRUCTIONS: Cook the beans in the boiling water, add smoked paprika, salt and bell pepper. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minute until almost dry. Add oregano and parsley.
#3: My 3 Dirty Little Secrets
- 1 Endive (cut into small slices)
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- 1 cup of melted shredded vegan cheese on top (Tip: We love using Daiya Mozzarella Cheese, is vegan, is delicious and it melts on the stove!)
- 3 to 5 Ezequiel Tortilla Wraps (or which ever you prefer)
STEP 1: Turn oven to 350º F
STEP 2: In a half cheat tray with parchment paper, give the tortillas the taco shape by using two skewer to keep them in place and bake.
STEP 3: Bake for about 15 minutes!
Dedicate, serve and enjoy! -Chef Govinda