Are you feeling sick? Maybe your body needs a pH reset! Try this alkalinizing vegan soup, is our natural remedy for those days when we are feeling achy and need a boost. A remedy gift from our home to yours...
- 1 quart of water
- 1 cup of white miso
- 6 baby portabella mushrooms (cut in small slices)
- 1 stalk of organic celery (cut into small slices)
- 1 cup of organic carrots (cut into small dice)
- 1/2 cup of chop chives
- 3 tablespoon of Amino Acids (our favorite is Bragg's)
- 2 tablespoon of Wakame (this is a sea vegetable)
STEPS to follow:
STEP 1: In a large sauce pan, boil the water and reduce to medium heat,
STEP 2: Add the wakame, miso, celery, carrots and mushrooms. Simmer for 10 minute.
STEP 3: Add chives and amino acids.
Wasn't that easy? Now you do it!